Monday, January 17, 2011

Popping My Blogging Cherry

How does one formally introduce oneself to the entire world wide web? What is oh-so-interesting about myself that warrants writing about to random people around the world? Absolutely nothing. However, I am going to indulge you in some information anyway...

My name is Virginia. I am a year out of college where I studied nutrition, ever-since unemployed and continuing on with graduate studies in Nutrition, so I can further prove to the job market that I have mastered the principles of my studies. I have always loved to cook and play around with foods, so I decided to make use of my unemployed time and share my fun & (mostly) healthy recipes with everyone.

Starting a blog has been on my to-do list for weeks now, but with the help of my friends and AWESOME new roommate and the renovation of my tiny beaten up Manhattan kitchen from the 1970's into a modern, clean and neat, granite blessed kitchen worthy of not one, but many orgasms I have finally decided to go from blogging virgin to blogging Virgine (Yes, I will make cheesey jokes. Please love me anyways). Let the games begin....

No comments:

Post a Comment